Thursday, September 16, 2004

Out with the Old, In with the New

I finished my last sleeve for my Colinette sweater last evening. The knitting on this project was fairly straightforward and lots of fun, with the exception of my crampy hands, from the chunky yarn. I have to sew all of the little ends in, block it, then stitch it up. I had to special order a size 15 16 inch circular needle for the collar finishing, which gave me a good excuse to order the new Rebecca 28. It is now in English, which makes it much more fun.

I cast on for my daugher's poncho, so I am officially now poncho-along-ing. I think it is going to be really cute, but I'm not sure if the lime fun fur will work. Now that I look at the first inches of the project, it seems more likely that I will need turquoise or hot pink. Anyone need one skein of lime fun fur? Up for grabs!

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker