Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The Beatles Broke Up, You Say? Naked Men in the Blog?

The Beatles Broke Up, You Say?



I was bummed out this morning because Wendy at Wendyknits announced that she is done with the knit blogging. My response is a "I'm sad that this great resource is going away," but also a "I totally understand that a blog that started out for personal reasons could get way too crazy and involved and a break is certainly necessary."

Then I checked her blog later and it looks like she will be an "intermittent" blogger. Whoopee! This is great news. Looks like she is developing some injuries that she needs to take care of. Hope that Wendy recovers fully and quickly! If you really want to see the knit blogging community in action, check out her posts.

Naked Men in the Blog?



So this has to be the best post I've seen lately: Zibibbo is Good. Zibibbo is talking about the lovely Man Poncho pics... And then she says "check out her FO pics (she has a naked man there!)." Wow. My husband is naked! on the web! Hee Hee. Actually the picture is of him without a shirt on--just shorts (that you can't see). Take a look at my gallery if you like. It's still 90 degrees here in Texas, so he was working without his shirt on when I cornered him for a picture! Can't imagine what kinds of hits naked man will get my poor little ol knit blog. My husband will find this pretty amusing...

My felted purse is almost dry enough to finish--good news. And, Klara's last sleeve is about 1/3 complete. Look out! I'm going to start thinking about my next project. Probably that little poofy capelet and my Mom's secret project....

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker