Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Klaralund Rocks!

Ok. Had to slip back into that College-speak from the 80s. Yes, I had big hair....and pink hair. Since Wendy was brave enough to show us her pictures of post-shower hair, I am going to show you the punker day pics:



Yup. That's me second from the right. Ah. The 80s. I have no idea why anyone longs for that time period. The planet doesn't need the hair spray.

I just adore Klaralund. I started with the first swatch (block) and am amazed at how gorgeous the colors of this yarn are. Just to remind you, I'm making the Klaralund in the suggested pattern yarn because Blues and Greens look great on me.



Ever have one of those knitting experiences that make you want to boil water, make a huge pot of tea, pop in some scones and sit on the comfy chair all day? Yup. That's this pattern. I'll take a picture for tomorrow's post.

I was looking at the Rowan book again, and here are two of the patterns that I really like:




The Deborah



The Ash

Both designs are interesting and challenging to me (a newish knitter). Plus, they would be perfect weight for Texas weather. So, maybe I will have to consider adding them to "the list."

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker