Friday, October 08, 2004

More Klara

I am having so much fun working with Noro yarn. It really is gorgeous stuff. I am almost finished my first swatch and will then keep going with the next. Klara is a fast knit.

I have been trying to resist buying any more yarn or planning any more projects. I did decide to add two pieces to my list.

Anna's Pumpkin Hat


When Anna was born someone gave her an eggplant hat. It was handknit by a woman in Maine and oh so cute. Anna wore it more than a year until it just wouldn't go over her head. I was looking for a similar pattern the other day and came up with the Pumpkin Hat:



The hat is a free pattern from Susan Esser. I have some Brown Sheep Worsted in the right colors, so a pumpkin hat for Anna is on the list.

Easy Poofy Capelet


We are now in the humid rainy fall of Texas, which means that the air condition in the building where I work is absolutely freezing. In response, I've decided to make the Easy Poofy Capelet pattern that I found on Fuzzy Galore.

Isn't it cute?




I wasn't sure which color of Poof yarn from Crystal Palace to use, but I settled on Berry Parfait:




I'm hoping this will be an easy knit, because I am COLD at work.

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker