Thursday, November 04, 2004

Technical Difficulties and Must Read Blog!

Technical Difficulties



I have been having some problems with my RSS feed on the blog. I did manage to switch over the feed to feedburner, which is generating a better automated feed. But I don't know how to switch over (or if it is possible to switch over) the Bloglines subscribers to my last feed, that was generated on Blogstreet. I don't know what was going on at blogstreet, but it isn't working well and is clunky. Feedback seems to be a much better option.

Any suggestions from techno type knitters are welcome!!

Must Read Blog



If you haven't looked at my next door knitting ring neighbor, Sweet Georgia, please do! Not only is Felicia an amazing knitter, but her pictures are professional quality. I like to look at her blog for more than the inspiring knitting content: her food pictures are magnificent. I always turn away from her blog thinking, what should we have for dinner?

Oh, yes, Knitting you ask? I worked on the secret project for a while last night and planned my baby gift project for the soon to arrive Calvin. I have some nice Mission Falls 1824 cotton in a pretty greenish that I will use for booties and a hat. Since Calvin should come in December, he might actually get some wear out of knitted items!

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker