Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Coquette

If you looked at my sidebar, you will see that I have two projects on the needles--My Union Square shawl (29 inches of 54 complete) and Coquette.

In case you forgot what Coquette is supposed to look like, take a look:



The yarn is Stampato Merino in a Black with flecks of grey; I'm much more a black sweater person than an orange sweater person!



Of the sweaters that I knit, I think this is going to be my favorite. I love the items I have finished, but none of them qualify for that sweater that you could wear every day. This one might, though. The merino is super soft and smooth, and the color, of course, is perfect.

Here's the back, sitting on a stitch holder:



The pattern says to make the front and back, then join them with a three needle bind off. I'm for anything that involves less finishing, so I think I will like this pattern!

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker