Friday, January 07, 2005

Regrouping and Cleaning

As the new year gets underway, it seems the time to regroup and clean. In part that means to get the blog in order. I have been using blogstreet to generate my RSS feeds that a number of people have been reading on Blogger--but blogstreet has stopped generating feeds. I have set up an atom/feedburner automated feed, it has been burning feeds, but I can't locate it through Blogger. The feed is http://feeds.feedburner.com/amyknitstexas. Let me know if you know what is going wrong--I haven't a clue.

In addition to trying to clean up feeds, I have made some changes to my knitting lists on the sidebar. I cleaned out my yarn and donated a bunch to my mother-in-law when she was here. She does a lot of charity knitting, so the yarn will go to a good cause.

I want to finish up the winter knitting listed on the sidebar over the next few months. Believe it or not, spring in Texas will be here by the end of February or the beginning of March. Not much more time for those woolies!

I received a number of knitting books for Christmas, including the Scarf Style book that had been backordered. This means that I finally get to pick out a pattern from it for the Scarf Style knit a long! Looks like Backyard Leaves in a lovely soft Alpaca yarn will go on my list. It will be the next item on the needles after the three in progress... Maybe I will finish my socks over the next few days?

I promise to have pictures of progress on Monday!

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker