Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Ahem--Guess for Noro

That is what I get for thinking the lace project was close to finished--I hit a problem and am ripping. I really only needed to take out one row, but ripping lace is not the easiest thing. I am ripping back to where I think I have the right number of stitches.... Luckily I have a life line, but I don't want to head back there--I last put the lifeline in at the 4th repeat. I would loose two full sets of the pattern (20 rows).... but that wouldn't be the end. I didn't even look at the knitting last night, since I had one of those headaches that made everything go blurry.... A front must have been coming in to Texas.

I received a very exciting book from the library yesterday. But since the blog is going to suffer from lack of knitting content, I thought I would try to liven things up with a fun preview. So, if you can tell me where these pictures were taken I'll be impressed--and I'll send you a skein of lovely green Noro Cash Iroha from my stash! If I get no right answers by Friday, noon, Texas time, I'll do a random drawing from the comments and send you the skein anyway. So, you can't loose!



Aww. We look young and in love... prior to the kid!



It was May and beautiful.



The view from our b&b--and the little shop where I bought a gorgeous sweater!

Have fun!

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker