Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Anna's Easter Dress

While we battle the evil cold/flu yuck that is devastating Texas (various schools have actually closed because of their epidemics--Anna's daycare is missing about 1/3-1/2 of the kids each day), I have been working through the projects.

I made some progress on my Flower Basket lace last night--through the first repeat. I think if I could get one repeat finished each day that would be great progress! We'll see.

Anna's yarn came last night:



I went ahead and gauge swatched since I had a meeting this morning that was knit worthy. I cast on the contrasting color and started the bottom bit. The gauge is tiny, but the dress is fairly small. I am working on the back first, which is really important since I have an Intarsia class in a few weeks. I want to take my class before working the flower design on the front. Since this should be finished for Easter or spring, I am going to move it in front of my Coquette sweater. Ah, lists of knitting!

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker