Thursday, February 17, 2005

Yeah, I'm Here. Barely.

So we enter the sickness round two. My daughter's fever has reappeared, so we headed back to the doctor. Now we get to try some antibiotics. Hope they work, as this crud has been turning into pneumonia for lots of kids--I saw a number of parents and kids walking around with chest x-rays at the doctor's office. Anna has the rattly chest, but no real issues yet. I hope this works--she has had a fever for almost a week now.

Just to let you know that I haven't abandoned the Flower Basket Shawl:



I didn't get a very good picture, but I did make it through the 4th repeat of the middle pattern. Yeah! I've been putting a lifeline every repeat to help me move along. The lace making is getting easier. Now I'm thinking about what happens with the blocking--I would like to use blocking wires. So far the only place that I've found that has them is Fiddlesticks. Any other suggestions? They seem perfect for lace and handy for other blocking. I think it would help to have those nice straight pieces that I wish for....

This evening I get to leave the sick child with hubby and head out for an intarsia class at our LYS. It sounds like I'm the only one signed up--a private lesson, cool! I'll take pictures and post tomorrow!

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker