Tuesday, March 01, 2005

More Knitting

It was nice to hear from all the bloggers over the last few days. I don't think I would have been nearly as productive over the past few months without everyone's suggestions and comments. So, thanks!

Deb asked about my Southwest point shawl pattern that I listed in the sidebar. Deb, I couldn't reach your homepage, so I hope you see this message! The pattern isn't Max Pauley, but is from South West Trading Company. I won this kit from my local yarn store when they opened. I glanced quickly at the pattern as I was running out the door and forgot to write down the designers, but I know it wasn't Max Pauley. Threaded Bliss yarns have information on the pattern, pictures, and you could probably order the kit from them as well. Good luck.

Other news? I made a little more progress on Anna's dress, but it looks like I won't have it done in time for her school Easter pictures--next week. No way! And, some more progress on the shawl--I'm not going to jinx it this time... Nope, no discussions of the end in sight. Nope.

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker