Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hot Time in Storyland

Ok. Would you tell me why it is so hot and humid in New England? I left the Texas heat and humidity to come to cool New England...yeah, right.

So this weekend we decided that a little kid fun would be good, and we braved the heat to head to Glen, New Hampshire's Storyland. I remember going to this amusement park when I was about 5 and having big fun.

Anna's a daredevil and always wants to head for the roller coaster. You see Mom, Anna, and me in the middle car:


Rollercoaster at Storyland
Originally uploaded by amyeetx.



We drove the cars (daredevil):


Antique Cars at Storyland
Originally uploaded by amyeetx.



We rode the carousel (notice that my interpid husband always gets out of the rides by "taking our picture.) Hmm.


Carousel at Storyland
Originally uploaded by amyeetx.



The ball room and the jumping part of the park were Anna's favorite (far better than the spinning turtles which almost made me loose the soft serve ice cream....)


Balls
Originally uploaded by amyeetx.



Storyland was a hit with Anna. Very fun!

I managed to find a few yarn shops... I'll have some pictures in the next post!

And, really, I'm working. Need proof?


Henry Thoreau
Originally uploaded by amyeetx.

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker