Friday, June 24, 2005

What time is it?

I'm still having a hard time adjusting to the day/time shifts. You would think I was abroad, but no--just tired from the long time away.

I did finish up my lovely socks on the trip. These are the Mountain Colors socks that Tami from Zipa-dee-doo-dah day sent as a Secret Pal gift. These are just the nicest socks. Thick and stable, yet really pretty with the patterned ribbing.


Mountain Color Socks, originally uploaded by amyeetx.



When I was visiting my Mom I found an old picture album from 1974. In it were some pictures from when I visited Storyland, in New Hampshire, when I was a child. I cut the images together.

Here is Humpty Dumpty. He looks exactly the same--even the button to push to get the nursery rhyme recited is the same. What do you think? Mommy, Anna and Grandma with Humpty on the top, me at 4 with Humpty on the bottom.


Storyland's Humpty Dumpty, originally uploaded by amyeetx.



This is the carousel that I rode as a child. It seems exactly the same. That's me with the big smile on the top, Anna, me, and Mom on the bottom.


Storyland Carousel, originally uploaded by amyeetx.



Funny huh?

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker