Friday, July 29, 2005

Rowan Ginger

I am actually getting tired of summer and summer knitting. Unfortunately we are months away from the end of summer. It is hot. I'm tired of sweating everytime I step outside. So, in rebellion, I've been madly knitting another tank top. This is Ginger from Rowan's Summer Tweed Collection:


Rowan Ginger
Originally uploaded by amyeetx.



I like that it is a more interesting design than the standard tank, since it has that cute little scoopy back part. So far the summer tweed is proving rough and scratchy to knit,but it feels like it will really soften up and wear nicely with a bath and block.

I've finished the front. Like the bright green?


Ginger Front
Originally uploaded by amyeetx.



I'm about half way up the back, but I'm not quite as speedy as I could be--I'm in the midst of a Harry Potter readathon. I decided that I couldn't remember the details from the previous books, so I started way back with book one. I'm finally at book 6 and have been badgering my husband to tell me details--he finished it the day it was published....

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker