Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Mess

I think I need to get my knitting house in order....

We returned on Monday from the family/friend visit over Spring Break. It was COLD on the east coast. I think I'm just totally not prepared for having to go from shorts to sweaters on a plane ride... But we had a lovely time with Great-Grandparents, Grandma, Friends, and extended family. It was particularly nice to see my daughter with my friends two boys and my cousin's little girl. I think that the worst part of living farm from family has to be the loss of those family visits. I got to hang out in Charm City (Baawtimore), eat crab cakes (serious deprevation here in Texas...) and go to Baughers in the old stomping ground of big Westminster, Maryland, place of growing up. What more could a girl want!!

I hit the ground running once I returned, as I have some serious memo writing to do at work. For those of you that are curious, here is my knitting mess:



My Mess
Originally uploaded by amyeetx.

That grey pile is Bless. I swear that I'm going to start sewing her up soon! I ended up dragging the dreaded second sock on the plane and am getting ready to turn the heel. Pictures soon!

Gallery of Finished Objects

Gallery 2007
Gallery 2006
Gallery 2005
Gallery 2004

On the Needles

Cable Cardigan

Faroe Island Sweater

Rowan Denim Seahorse

Mittens

Future Knits

Lisette from Rowan

Lorna's Laces Socks

Backyard Leaves Scarf

Eloise from Jane Ellison


Weather

The WeatherPixie

Blogroll

Blog Rings

Knitting Blogs

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next



Academics Knit
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf

Rowanette Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Amy
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

eXTReMe Tracker